Accelio Corporation was Canadian developer of electronic forms software of the same name. On April 15, 2002, Accelio was acquired by Adobe Systems, which rebranded the software package as Adobe Central Output Server.
History[edit | edit source]
Accelio was founded in 1982 in Ottawa, Canada as Indigo Software, the developers of JetForm. Indigo later became known as JetForm Corporation, and then Accelio on September 17, 2001. On February 1, 2002, Adobe announced that it would acquire Accelio for about US$72 million in stock. Some of the original staff regrouped in Australia as Indigo Pacific, which developed electronic forms for Adobe LiveCycle.
References[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Completes Acquisition of Accelio Corporation, Adobe Systems. 2002-04-15. Archived 2002-04-18.
- Adobe Central Pro Output Server Family, Indigo Pacific. Archived 2009-09-13.
- JetForm-Design by Albert May, InfoWorld, p.64-65. 1989-06-26.
- Company Backgrounder, JetForm Corporation. Archived 2000-04-17.
- JetForm Becomes Accelio, Accelio Corporation. 2001-09-12. Archived 2001-09-25.
- Adobe Agrees to Acquire Accelio, Sticks With 1st-Quarter Guidance, The Wall Street Journal. 2002-02-01.
- About Us, Indigo Pacific. Archived 2010-11-23.
- Adobe LiveCycle: Red Tape Slashed for SMBs with Government switch to Intelligent Forms, Adobe Magazine. Spring 2005.
[edit | edit source]
- Accelio official site (archived 2001-09-19, 2002-03-27)
- Indigo Pacific official site
- Legacy JetForm/Accelio Form Products (PDF) at Adobe (2003-08, archived 2003-09-04)
- JetForm official site (archived 1996-11-07, 2001-06-28)
- JetForm at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|