The former company was acquired by Adobe Systems on October 23, 2009 and the Omniture brand was retired in 2012. The staff was moved from Orem, Utah to a newly-constructed campus in Lehi, Utah. It is now a key part of Adobe's online services initiative through Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- ↑ Adobe breaks ground on $90 million, second office in Lehi by Art Raymond, Deseret News. 2018-03-07.
- ↑ How To Gracefully Retire A Brand Name by Richard Carey, Search Engine Land. 2012-07-18.
- Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture)
- Adobe Analytics at Adobe
- Adobe Analytics at YouTube
- Adobe Analytics at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|