CS Live included the following services:
- Adobe BrowserLab allows cross-browser testing with the ability to preview dynamic web pages and local content with multiple viewing, diagnostic and comparison tools.
- Adobe CS Review allows users to create and share reviews online and get feedback on design projects from within Creative Suite desktop applications.
- Acrobat.com, a free web application that allows users to create, store and share documents and PDF files on-line.
- Adobe Story, a collaborative script development tool used to accelerate the process of creating screenplays and turning them into finished media.
- SiteCatalyst NetAverages, a service that provides internet trends data for users to design online content for broad audiences or multiple screens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.