Adobe Creative Suite (1), commonly abbreviated to CS, is the first version of the software series of the same name, released by Adobe Systems on October 27, 2003. It was succeeded by Adobe Creative Suite 2 on April 27, 2005.
Editions[edit | edit source]
Product history[edit | edit source]
- Version 1.1 — released on March 15, 2004, both editions are updated to include the PageMaker Plug-in Pack for InDesign CS.
- Version 1.3 — released on November 15, 2004, the Premium edition is updated to include Adobe Acrobat 7 Professional.
References[edit | edit source]
- All-New Adobe Creative Suite Now Shipping, Adobe Systems. 2003-10-27. Archived 2003-10-28.
- Adobe Creative Suite 2 Now Shipping, Adobe Systems. 2005-04-27. Archived 2005-04-27.
- Adobe Creative Suite product comparison, Adobe Systems. Archived 2003-12-25.
- Adobe Creative Suite Now Shipping With PageMaker Plug-in Pack, Adobe Systems. 2004-03-15. Archived 2004-04-04.
- Adobe Creative Suite Enhanced With New Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional, Adobe Systems. 2004-11-15. Archived 2004-11-16.
[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Creative Suite at Adobe (archived 2004-02-02, 2004-04-01, 2005-03-07)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Adobe Creative Suite|
|Acrobat 6 Professional · GoLive CS · Illustrator CS · InDesign CS · Photoshop CS (ImageReady CS) · Version Cue CS|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.