Adobe Creative Suite Premium (version 1) is a version of the first Creative Suite that was released on October 27, 2003 and targeted towards both professional print and web publishing. It was succeeded by Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium on April 27, 2005.
Applications[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Acrobat 6 Professional
- Adobe GoLive CS
- Adobe Illustrator CS
- Adobe InDesign CS
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Adobe Version Cue CS
Product history[edit | edit source]
- Version 1.1 — released on March 15, 2004, added the PageMaker Plug-in Pack for InDesign CS.
- Version 1.3 — released on November 15, 2004, updated to include Adobe Acrobat 7 Professional.
References[edit | edit source]
- All-New Adobe Creative Suite Now Shipping, Adobe Systems. 2003-10-27. Archived 2003-10-28.
- Adobe Creative Suite 2 Now Shipping, Adobe Systems. 2005-04-27. Archived 2005-04-27.
- Adobe Creative Suite Now Shipping With PageMaker Plug-in Pack, Adobe Systems. 2004-03-15. Archived 2004-04-04.
- Adobe Creative Suite Enhanced With New Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional, Adobe Systems. 2004-11-15. Archived 2004-11-16.
[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Creative Suite product comparison at Adobe (archived 2003-12-25)
- Adobe Creative Suite (1.1) at the Adobe Store (archived 2004-04-04)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Adobe Creative Suite|
|Acrobat 6 Professional · GoLive CS · Illustrator CS · InDesign CS · Photoshop CS (ImageReady CS) · Version Cue CS|