Adobe Creative Suite 6, commonly abbreviated to CS6, is the successor to Creative Suite 5 / 5.5. It was the last iteration of the Creative Suite series from Adobe to offer perpetual licenses and was succeeded by Adobe Creative Cloud.
Editions[edit | edit source]
- Design Standard is focused on professional design and print.
- Design & Web Premium is focused on all stages of print, web, and mobile publishing.
- Production Premium is focused on the creation and production of videos, movies and rich media.
- Master Collection contains all the applications of the various editions of CS6.
Applications[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Adobe After Effects CS6
- Adobe Audition CS6
- Adobe Bridge CS6
- Adobe CS Live
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Adobe Dynamic Link
- Adobe Encore CS6
- Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit
- Adobe Extension Manager CS6
- Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 Premium
- Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
Adobe InCopy CS6(was not included in the suite and was only available through Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Adobe InDesign CS6
- Adobe Media Encoder CS6
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 (the Extended edition was included in Premium and Master Collections)
- Adobe Prelude CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Adobe SpeedGrade CS6
Adobe Story Plus CS6(was not included in the suite and was only available through Adobe Creative Cloud)
Marketing[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Adobe / Creative Suite Campaign, Tolleson Design. Accessed 2020-01-26.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Adobe eLearning Suite 6, the last version to be available through a perpetual license.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6, the last version to be available through a perpetual license.
[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 family at Adobe (archived 2012-04-24, 2013-04-30)
- Adobe CS6 by Tolleson Design at Flickriver
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.