Adobe Creek is a 14.2-mile stream that flows northward through Santa Clara County, California. Adobe Systems was named after this creek, which ran behind co-founder John Warnock's home in Los Altos, where he started the company in the garage.
- ↑ Adobe Fast Facts, Adobe Systems. Archived 2005-12-11.
- ↑ History of Adobe: Birth and PostScript by Saniya Salathia, Indiefolio Blog. 2017-12-05.
- Local Creeks at City of Los Altos
- Need an Inspiring Brand Name? Look Outside by Nancy Friedman at The Startup (2019-03-25)
- Adobe Creek (Santa Clara County) at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.