Adobe Extension Builder, formerly Adobe Creative Suite Extension Builder, is a series of Eclipse-based tools from Adobe for the development of extensions for Creative Suite and Creative Cloud applications which can be delivered through Adobe Exchange.
- Adobe CS Extension Builder 1.0 was released for Creative Suite 5 in 2010. Creative Suite 4 is not supported.
- Adobe CS Extension Builder 1.5 was released for Creative Suite 5 and 5.5 in 2011 and required Flash Builder 4 (4.5 or later recommended).
- Adobe CS Extension Builder 2 was released for Creative Suite 6 in 2012 and required Flash Builder 4.5 or later.
- Adobe Extension Builder 3 became available for public beta through Adobe Labs in September 2013 and added support for HTML5-based extensions.
- Adobe Extension Builder at Adobe DevNet
- Adobe Extension Builder 3 at Adobe Labs
- Adobe Extension Builder 2.1 at Adobe
- Adobe Exchange and more… at Adobe Blogs
- Adobe Creative Suite Extension Builder (1.5) at IT History Society
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|