Typekit was originally launched in November 2009 by Small Batch, which was founded by the designers of Google Analytics. The company renamed itself to Typekit Inc. in February 2011, and was acquired by Adobe Systems in October 2011. Adobe Typekit was rebranded as Adobe Fonts on October 15, 2018.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Typekit is now Adobe Fonts and part of all Creative Cloud plans by Frederic Lardinois, TechCrunch. October 15, 2018-10-15.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 TypeKit launches, hopes to save typography on the Web by Ivan Beres, TechCrunch. 2009-11-11.
- ↑ Typekit Offers a New Approach to Fonts on the Web by Josh Catone, Mashable. 2009-05-28.
- ↑ Adobe Acquires Web Typography Innovator Typekit, Adobe Systems. 2011-10-03. Archived 2011-10-05.
- ↑ Time for a change: Typekit has become Adobe Fonts, Adobe Typekit Blog. 2018-10-15.
- Adobe Fonts at Adobe
- Adobe Fonts official Twitter
- Adobe Typekit Blog
- TypeKit official site (archived 2011-02-08, 2011-10-01)
- TypeKit by Small Batch (archived 2009-11-15)
- Adobe Fonts at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|