Adobe Gallery Effects, formerly Aldus Gallery Effects, was a set of graphical plug-ins that were originally developed by Silicon Beach Software for Aldus Corporation and then acquired by Adobe Systems. They have since become part of Adobe Photoshop's default set of filter effects.
- Volume 1: Chalk & Charcoal, Craquelure, Emboss, Fresco, Graphic Pen, Spatter, and more.
- Volume 2: Angled Strokes, Glowing Edges, Note Paper, Patchwork, Stamp, Texturizer, and more.
- Volume 3: Crosshatch, Cutout, Glass, Neon Glow, Reticulation, Sponge, and more.
- Gallery Effects Offers Art Filters for Scanned Images by Nico Krohn, InfoWorld. 1991-05-06.
- Adobe Systems Continues Product Line Rebranding, Adobe Systems. 1995-05-08. Archived 1996-10-22.
- Adobe Gallery Effects at Adobe (archived 1996-10-27)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|