Adobe InDesign CS2 is the 4th major version of the Adobe InDesign page layout application, which was also included with Adobe Creative Suite 2. It replaced Adobe PageMaker 7, which Adobe Systems stopped selling at the end of March 2006.
End of supportEdit
On December 15, 2012, activation servers for CS2 applications were shut down. Registered users who wished to continue using InDesign CS2 after that date could download a new installer from Adobe with a new serial number that could be activated without contacting a server. Some users and websites had interpreted that Adobe was giving CS2 applications away for free, but Adobe clarified that these were only for registered users and began requiring a valid existing serial number to access downloads. In May 2019, Adobe stopped providing CS2 downloads entirely.
- ↑ Looking to activate Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, or Macromedia products? by Jeff A. Wright, Adobe Community. 2012-12-13. Archived 2013-01-10.
- ↑ Recommendations for laptop specs to run CS2 and FrameMaker 8 by smittywriter412, Adobe Community. 2013-01-07. Archived 2013-01-08.
- ↑ Grab Photoshop and CS2 For Absolutely Free, Right Now by Sam Gibbs, Gizmodo. 2013-01-07.
- ↑ How do I activate CS2? (CS2 is dead) by RandomDave, Adobe Support Community. 2019-05-31.
- Adobe InDesign CS2 at Adobe (archived 2005-04-15)
- Switching to Adobe InDesign CS2 from Adobe PageMaker (archived 2005-11-24)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|1 · 2 · CS · CS2 (Server) · CS3 (Server) · CS4 (Server) · CS5 · CS6 · CC|