Adobe India began with an investment of US$3 million in 1997. In 2004, Adobe employed 300 engineers in India and committed $10 million to begin construction of a second development center in Noida to double the capacity of its existing research and development facility. By 2006, the investment had risen to $200 million and 850 employees. This accounted for about a quarter of Adobe's engineers at the time. Since 2015, Adobe has been ranked one of the best places to work in India.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (for Linux and mobile devices)
- Adobe Fireworks (CS3 to CS6)
- Adobe FrameMaker (since version 7.1)
- Adobe PageMaker 7
- Adobe Photoshop Album
- Adobe PostScript
- Adobe Premiere Elements (versions 1 to 3)
- Adobe RoboHelp
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Adobe Has Invested $200 Million In India Since It Debuted In 1997, by Sahad PV, GigaOM. 2006-09-18.
- ↑ Adobes Second Development Centre To Come Up This Year, The Financial Express. 2004-01-28.
- ↑ Adobe India named a Top 10 Best Workplace, Adobe Life. 2019-06-28.
- ↑ Adobe India No. 6 on Great Place to Work List, Adobe Life. 2017-07-18.
- ↑ Adobe Ranks no. 4 on India’s Best Companies To Work For list, Adobe Life. 2018-06-29.
- Adobe India takes the lead at Docu + Design Daube, Zürich (2019-08-20)
- User Interface Solutions for Adobe RoboHelp and Adobe FrameMaker by Rohini Gosain at National Institute of Design (2007)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|