Adobe LiveCycle Document Security, formerly Adobe Document Security Server, was server-based software released in 2004 by Adobe Systems to provide digital signature and encryption capabilities for enterprise users.
- Generate certified Adobe PDF files
- Encrypt and decrypt documents
- Digitally sign PDF files
- Validate digital signatures
- Integrate with Hardware Security Modules for added security and performance
- ↑ Got an HTTP 301 response at crawl time | Redirecting to..., Adobe Systems. Archived 2007-07-01.
- Adobe LiveCycle Document Security at Adobe (archived 2004-09-25, 2006-06-20)
- Adobe LiveCycle Policy Server at AEC Magazine (2005-06-05)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|ES · ES2 (ES2.5) · ES3 · ES4|
|Central Output Server | LiveCycle Assembler | LiveCycle Designer | LiveCycle Document Security|
|LiveCycle PDF Generator | LiveCycle Policy Server | LiveCycle Workbench|
|Replaced by Adobe Experience Manager Forms in 2014|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.