Adobe PageMill was an early WYSIWYG website HTML editor released by Adobe Systems after their acquisition of Ceneca Communications. Its major competitors at the time were iBand's Backstage and Vermeer Frontpage.
- PageMill 1.0 was released in November 1995 and shipped over 30,000 copies in its first month.
- PageMill 2.0 was released on October 22, 1996 and was also included in a bundle with SiteMill 2.0 and Photoshop LE.
- PageMill 3.0 was released in February 1998 for Windows and in November 1998 for Macintosh. This was the final major version and was replaced by Adobe GoLive.
- Adobe Systems Plans to Acquire Ceneca Communications (PDF), Adobe Systems. 1995-09-18. Archived 1996-10-22.
- Web vendors introduce development advances by Nick Wingfield, InfoWorld. 1995-12-11.
- Why Adobe Doesn’t Understand Web Designers by Joshua Johnson, Design Shack. 2011-08-08.
- Adobe PageMill Receives Strong Market Response, Adobe Systems. 1995-12-11. Archived 1996-10-22.
- Adobe PageMill 2.0 for the Macintosh Now Available, Adobe Systems. Archived 1996-10-26.
- Hide and Seek with SiteMill 2.0, TidBITS. 1997-06-23.
- Shipping Soon! Adobe PageMill 3.0 for Windows, Adobe Systems. Archived 1998-02-04.
- Presenting Adobe PageMill 3.0 for Windows, Adobe Systems. Archived 1998-02-13.
- Adobe PageMill 3.0 to be bundled with iMac by Adobe Systems, MacTech. 1998-11-05.
- Adobe PageMill at Adobe (archived 1996-10-27, 1998-02-04, 2000-01-19 )
- Adobe PageMill at About.com (archived 2012-03-03)
- Adobe PageMill and SiteMill by Gregory M. Kovich, Web Publishing: Professional Reference Edition, ch.14. (1997)
- Writing and Editing Your Web Pages at Fermilab LInC Online
- Adobe PageMill at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Adobe PageMill & SiteMill|
|PageMill 1 · 2 · 3 | SiteMill 1 · 2|
|Replaced by Adobe GoLive 5 in August 2000|