Adobe Persuasion 4.0 was the final version of the Persuasion series of presentation applications that were marketed by Aldus Corporation and Adobe Systems.
- Drag-and-drop import of images, graphics files, multimedia elements, and web addresses.
- Support for creating and delivering web presentations.
- One-step conversion to Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- Adobe Acrobat Distiller and Acrobat Reader included.
- New or enhanced palettes, including the new Layers palette.
- Macintosh and Windows versions included on the same CD-ROM with file interchangeability.
Persuasion 4.0 was released on November 18, 1996 and was discontinued on September 1, 1997.