New features[edit | edit source]
- Smoother panning and zooming and fluid canvas rotation
- OpenGL display acceleration in Photoshop
- Native support for 64-bit on Windows Vista x64
- Adjustments panel
- Masks panel
- Improved Adobe Photoshop Lightroom workflow
- Content-aware scaling
- Extended depth of field
- New file display options (tabbed document display and n-up views)
- New file management and workspaces with Adobe Bridge CS4
Other changes[edit | edit source]
Keyboard shortcuts were changed in Photoshop CS4 to make the Macintosh and Windows versions consistent with one another. Setting the zoom to 100% is now also consistent with other applications from Creative Suite 4.
References[edit | edit source]
- Shortcut changes in PSCS4 by John Nack, Adobe Blogs. 2008-10-16.
[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 at Adobe (archived 2008-09-27)
- Compare Photoshop CS4 versions (archived 2008-09-24)
- Photoshop CS4 at the Photoshop Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Release history: 1 · 2 (2.5) · 3 · 4 · 5 (5.5) · 6 · 7 · CS · CS2 · CS3 (Extended) · CS4 (Extended) · CS5 (Extended) · CS6 (Extended) · CC|
|Photoshop Express | |
|Photoshop Fix | Photoshop Mix | Photoshop on iPad | Photoshop Sketch|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.