Adobe Photoshop "Limited Edition" ("LE") is a version of Photoshop from Adobe Systems in which certain features had been deliberately limited in comparison to the full version. This was typical of copies of Photoshop that had been bundled with peripherals such as scanners.
"LE" versions of Photoshop are capable of editing RGB files, in the color space used by scanners. However they are unable to convert such files into CMYK mode, a critical step for pre-press in desktop publishing. Photoshop LE was replaced in March 2001 by Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- Version 1.0.8 LE
- Version 2.5.1 LE
- Version 3.0.5 LE
- Version 4.0 LE
- Version 5.0 LE
- Looking for Photoshop LE?, Adobe Systems. Archived 2001-03-31.
- Adobe Photoshop Limited Edition at Adobe (archived 1999-11-28)
- Adobe PhotoShop LE by Mike Kaltschnee at Danbury Area Computer Society
- Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE by Andrew Shalat at Macworld (1999-01-01)
- Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE for Macintosh at Cadmus KnowledgeWorks
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Release history: 1 · 2 (2.5) · 3 · 4 · 5 (5.5) · 6 · 7 · CS · CS2 · CS3 (Extended) · CS4 (Extended) · CS5 (Extended) · CS6 (Extended) · CC|
|Photoshop Express | |
|Photoshop Fix | Photoshop Mix | Photoshop on iPad | Photoshop Sketch | |