Adobe Photoshop on iPad is the first full mobile version of Photoshop to be offered by subscription through Adobe Creative Cloud, for Apple's iPad tablets.
Product history and featuresEdit
- Version 1.0 was released on November 4, 2019.
- Support for cloud documents.
- Support for large PSDs.
- Layers, selections, and masks.
- Spot healing and clone stamp tools.
- Touch shortcuts and gestures.
- Version 1.1 was released on December 16, 2019.
- Select Subject tool, powered by Adobe Sensei.
- Dark mode setting can be set to match iPadOS setting.
- Bug fixes and optimizations, including faster cloud access.
Photoshop on iPad Pro - First Look
Photoshop on the iPad - A first look and How to Get Started
- ↑ Feature summary | Photoshop on the iPad (November 2019 release), Adobe. 2019-11-04.
- ↑ Feature summary | Photoshop on the iPad (December 2019 release), Adobe. 2019-12-16.
- ↑ Photoshop Reimagined for iPad: Introducing Select Subject by Pam Clark, Adobe. 2019-12-16.