Adobe Publish, formerly Omniture Publish, was an on-demand web content management system that was originally developed by Omniture, which was acquired by Adobe in October 2009. As of January 2013, the Publish web page redirects to Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Content editing and deployment.
- Workflow rules.
- Template management.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Library services.
- Server and browser support.
- Adobe breaks ground on $90 million, second office in Lehi by Art Raymond, Deseret News. 2018-03-07.
- Got an HTTP 301 response at crawl time | Redirecting to..., Omniture. Archived 2013-01-15.
- Omniture Publish at Omniture (archived 2008-01-18)
- Adobe Publish powered by Omniture (archived 2009-02-21)
- Adobe Publish will shine this summer by Marion Telsnig at Page Lizard (2015-04-28)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|