Features[edit | edit source]
- Access through the Print or Export command of most graphics applications. A separate application can prepare standalone EPS files.
- Anti-aliasing and automatic alpha channel generation.
- Color bit-depth, palette, and dimension controls.
- Conversion of EPS, QuickDraw, and vector PICT files to bitmapped PICT format.
- Type 1 font support.
- Automation options for batch processing EPS files with naming convention support and error logging.
Discontinuation[edit | edit source]
ScreenReady was discontinued by 1999.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Adobe PressReady, a PostScript rasterizer for color inkjet printers.
- Display PostScript, a version of the PostScript imaging model for live on-screen graphics.
References[edit | edit source]
- Got an HTTP 302 response at crawl time | Redirecting to..., Adobe Systems. Archived 1999-01-16.
[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.