SiteMill was originally announced by developer Ceneca Communications in August 1995 at Macworld Expo in Boston with a projected list price of US$795. Adobe announced their acquisition of Ceneca the following month.
Adobe began shipping SiteMill at a suggested retail price of $595, with upgrades for PageMill users available from US$299. However, the price was dropped to $279 in June 1996 and users who purchased at the original price were offered complimentary upgrades to SiteMill 2.0.
SiteMill was localized into several languages. The last known update was version 1.0.2.
- Adobe Announces Availability of Adobe SiteMill Web Management Software (PDF), Adobe Systems. 1996-01-08. Archived 1996-10-22.
- PageMill and SiteMill: HTML Tools for the Rest of Us by Tonya Engst, TidBITS. 1995-08-14.
- Macworld Boston August 8-11, 1995 by Scott J. Kleper. 1995-08.
- Adobe Systems Plans to Acquire Ceneca Communications (PDF), Adobe Systems. 1995-09-18. Archived 1996-10-22.
- Adobe PageMill 2.0, Centre for Computing History. Accessed 2019-11-06.
- Adobe Announces Re-pricing of Adobe SiteMill, Adobe Systems. 1996-06-03. Archived 1996-10-22.
- Adobe SiteMill: getting help, Adobe Systems. Archived 1997-07-04.
- Adobe SiteMill at Adobe (archived 1996-10-27)
- Adobe PageMill and SiteMill by Gregory M. Kovich, Web Publishing: Professional Reference Edition, ch.14. (1997)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Adobe PageMill & SiteMill|
|PageMill 1 · 2 · 3 | SiteMill 1 · 2|
|Replaced by Adobe GoLive 5 in August 2000|