Adobe Story, also marketed as Adobe Story Plus, was a script development tool that was sold by Adobe as part of Adobe Creative Cloud. It was first available as part of Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, but was later dropped from Creative Suite 6 due to integration with collaborative cloud services.
On January 23, 2018, Adobe announced that Adobe Story CC and Adobe Story CC Classic would be discontinued on January 22, 2019. Adobe stated that the CC offline application no longer works because it requires cloud service for synchronization and all user data had been deleted from the cloud on the service discontinuation date.
- ↑ Adobe Story is Out of the Creative Suite by Richard Harrington, Creative Cow. 2012-05-04.
- ↑ Adobe Story Leaves Creative Suite Behind by Troy Dreier, OnlineVideo. 2012-04-27.
- ↑ End of service for Adobe Story, Adobe. 2019-04-30.
- Adobe Story (end of life) at Adobe
- New features summary: 2017 release of Adobe Story CC
- New features summary: 2015 release and earlier
- Adobe Story CC Plus (archived 2014-07-13)
- CS6 Version of Adobe Story Vs ClassicCC (2017-07-29)
- Adobe Story in Production Premium 5.5 (2017-06-17)
- Adobe Story at Wikipedia
- Story Plus CS6 (Review) at MicroFilmmaker (2012-11-10)
- The Best Adobe Story Screenwriting Alternatives by AJ Detisch at StudioBinder (2018-04-01)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|CS5.5 · Plus CS6 · CC · CC Plus · CC Classic|
|Discontinued in January 2019|