- Not to be confused with Adobe Studio.
Adobe Studios was an image and typeface library operated by Adobe Systems.
The former subsidiary originated as Image Club Graphics, a digital image and typeface library founded in 1985 by Greg Kolodziejzyk in Calgary, Canada. In 1994, Image Club Graphics was acquired by Aldus, which itself was merged into Adobe on August 31, 1994.
The content was briefly rebranded as Adobe Studios in 1998 and then spun off as EyeWire, which was acquired by Getty Images in August 1999. In May 2003, the EyeWire website and URL was acquired by Fonts.com, a subsidiary of AGFA Monotype.
- ↑ Image Club Graphics (Greg Kolodziejzyk) by Luc Devroye. 2014-04-28.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Looking for Image Club Graphics?, Image Club. Archived 2004-05-29.
- ↑ Aldus and Adobe Systems Finalize Merger, Computer History Museum. 1994-08-31.
- ↑ Eyewire Aquired by Getty by Jim Pickerell, Selling Stock. 1999-08-12.
- ↑ Fonts.com has acquired the EyeWire domain and website., EyeWire. Archived 2003-05-30.
- Adobe Studios official site (archived 1998-04-26)
- About Adobe Studios (1998-04-26)
- EyeWire official site (archived 1998-12-12)
- About EyeWire (archived 2000-08-15)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|