The company was officially founded by Sébastien Deguy on May 26, 2003. Deguy had developed the underlying technology of Substance while working on his computer science thesis at Blaise Pascal University. The software quickly become popular in the computer animation, design, film, and video game industries. The company was acquired by Adobe on January 23, 2019.
- Adobe introduces Substance to the world by Kathleen Maher, GraphicSpeak. 2019-11-11.
- Adobe Acquires Allegorithmic, the Leader in 3D Editing and Authoring for Gaming and Entertainment by Scott Belsky, Adobe Blog. 2019-01-23.
- Allegorithmic official site (archived 2019-01-23, 2010-10-31, 2003-07-20, 2002-08-06)
- Allegorithmic at Crunchbase
- Allegorithmic News at Creative COW
- Allegorithmic at Wikipedia (French)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|