Behance, marketed as Bēhance and Bē, is a social media platform owned by Adobe which aims "to showcase and discover creative work".
Business and institutional users include LinkedIn, AIGA, Adweek, Cooper-Hewitt Museum, Art Center College of Design, Rhode Island School of Design, School of Visual Arts, Savannah College of Art and Design, and the Maryland Institute College of Art have used their services. In July 2018, Bēhance had over 10 million members.
Behance was founded by Matias Corea and Scott Belsky in November 2005. The company was acquired by Adobe Systems for $150 million in December 2012.
- ↑ BeHance.net WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools. WHOIS. Retrieved on 2016-12-09.
- ↑ News Analysis Adobe Behances The Creative Class With 150M Community Acquisition. blog.softwareinsider.org. Retrieved on February 21, 2013.
- ↑ Adobe Acquires Social Media Platform Behance to Power its Creative Cloud Community. techcrunch.com. Retrieved on February 21, 2013.
- ↑ Curated Galleries: Schools, Behance. Archived 2015-07-13.
- ↑ On Using Graph Database technology at Behance. Interview with David Fox | ODBMS Industry Watch (en-US).
- ↑ Staff, Inc (2019-02-27). 13 All-Star Founders Share the Single Best Piece of Advice They Ever Received.
- ↑ Crunchbase Overview Behance.