Blue Sky Software was originally founded in 1990 and changed its name to eHelp Corporation on April 4, 2000. On October 24, 2003, Macromedia announced that it would acquire eHelp for US$65 million in cash and stock in an agreement that was signed on October 22 and completed on December 19, 2003. Adobe Systems then acquired Macromedia on December 3, 2005.
- Blue Sky Software, Worldwide Leader in User Assistance Software, Emerges with New Name, eHelp Corporation., Business Wire. 2000-04-04. Archived 2017-02-26.
- Macromedia to acquire eHelp, ActionScript. 2003-10-24. Archived 2006-12-15.
- Flash Cam, Nexus Concepts. 2002-05-20. Archived 2005-02-06.
- Adobe Completes Acquisition of Macromedia, Adobe Systems. 2005-12-05. Archived 2005-12-07.
- Blue Sky Software official site (archived 1996-10-19, 1999-01-25)
- eHelp Corporation official site (archived 2000-05-11)
- Blue Sky Software at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|