Displaytalk was only released for NeXTSTEP in 1988 since NeXT was one of only two companies to have licensed Display PostScript from Adobe Systems. After the acquisition of Emerald City Software by Adobe Systems in 1990, Displaytalk 2.0 was included as part of the Display PostScript SDK through the Adobe Developers Association.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Some Software Developers Are Early Pledges to NeXT, Others Wait by Nick Arnett and Peggy Watt, InfoWorld p.8. 1988-10-24.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Adobe: NeXT Step Tools ("DisplayTalk") by Dunn Technology, Dunn Report, Electronic Publishing & Prepress Systems News & Views vol.10, p.5. 1992.
- ↑ Adobe Systems completes acquisition of Emerald City Software, Computer Business Review. 1990-03-26.
- ↑ Adobe: NeXT Step Tools ("Display PostScript") by Dunn Technology, Dunn Report, Electronic Publishing & Prepress Systems News & Views vol.10, p.5. 1992.
- ↑ Programmers get graphics help from Display PostScript kit by Dan Lavin, NeXTWORLD Extra. 1992-11. Archived 2013-11-07.
- Display PostScript Software Development Kit for NeXTSTEP at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|