Originally founded in 1990 as Blue Sky Software, the San Diego-based company changed its name to eHelp Corporation on April 4, 2000. On October 24, 2003, Macromedia announced that it would acquire eHelp for US$65 million in cash and stock in an agreement that was signed on October 22 and completed on December 19, 2003. Adobe Systems then acquired Macromedia on December 3, 2005.
- Blue Sky Software, Worldwide Leader in User Assistance Software, Emerges with New Name, eHelp Corporation., Business Wire. 2000-04-04. Archived 2017-02-26.
- Macromedia to acquire eHelp, ActionScript. 2003-10-24. Archived 2006-12-15.
- Flash Cam, Nexus Concepts. 2002-05-20. Archived 2005-02-06.
- Adobe Completes Acquisition of Macromedia, Adobe Systems. 2005-12-05. Archived 2005-12-07.
- eHelp Corporation official site (archived 2000-05-11, 2001-05-15, 2004-03-25)
- eHelp Corp at Bloomberg
- eHelp Corporation at the University of California San Diego
- eHelp Corporation at the Macromedia Wiki
- eHelp Corporation at Wikipedia (archived 2017-04-03)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|