Extensis was founded in 1993 by Craig W. Barnes in Portland, Oregon and quickly found success as a developer of plug-ins for Adobe's software products. Adobe Ventures, the investment arm of Adobe Systems, became an early investor in Extensis in February 1996. In February 1999 it acquired Suitcase (now known as Suitcase Fusion) from Symantec.
- Adobe Fetch Acquired by Extensis Corporation, Extensis. 1996-07-01.
- Extensis Fetch 1.5 is now Extensis Portfolio 3.0, Extensis. 1998-01-10.
- Adobe Ventures L.P. and Hambrecht & Quist Make $2.5 Million Equity Investment in Extensis Corporation, Adobe Systems. 1996-02-28.
- Extensis Rescuing Suitcase, TidBITS. 1999-02-08.
- Extensis official website
- Extensis (archived 1996-11-04)
- Extensis official Instagram
- Extensis official Twitter
- Extensis at Crunchbase
- Extensis at the Apple Wiki
- Extensis at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|