History[edit | edit source]
Extensis was founded in 1993 by Craig W. Barnes in Portland, Oregon and quickly found success as a developer of plug-ins for Adobe's software products. Adobe Ventures, the investment arm of Adobe Systems, became an early investor in Extensis in February 1996.
References[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Fetch Acquired by Extensis Corporation, Extensis. 1996-07-01.
- Extensis Fetch 1.5 is now Extensis Portfolio 3.0, Extensis. 1998-01-10.
- Adobe Ventures L.P. and Hambrecht & Quist Make $2.5 Million Equity Investment in Extensis Corporation, Adobe Systems. 1996-02-28.
[edit | edit source]
- Extensis official website
- Extensis (archived 1996-11-04)
- Extensis official Instagram
- Extensis official Twitter
- Extensis at Crunchbase
- Extensis at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|