Mergers and acquisitions
In November 1991, the company announced that it was acquiring Farallon Computing's SoundEdit audio software, which would evolve into SoundEdit Pro. In 1992, MacroMind-Paracomp merged with Authorware Inc. to form what would become Macromedia.
- MacroMind Action! 1.0.1
- MacroMind Director 3.0
- MacroMind TitleMaker 1.0
- MacroMind-Paracomp Magic
- MacroMind-Paracomp Modelshop II 1.2
- MacroMind-Paracomp SoundEdit Pro 1.0
- MacroMind, Paracomp plan multimedia software merger by Eric Lai, Computer Business Review. 1991-07-15.
- Macromind announces products, acquires Farallon software by Jeanette Borzo, InfoWorld, p.13. 1991-11-18.
- Macromedia SoundEdit Pro by Paul D. Lehrman. Sound on Sound. mu:zines. 1992-11.
- Reviews, InfoWorld p.78. 1992-12-28 / 1993-01-04.
- Magic makes animation quick and simple by Doug and Denise Green, InfoWorld p.81. 1992-03-16.
- MacroMind-Paracomp at Pitchbook
- MacroMind-Paracomp trademarks at Justia
- MacroMind-Paracomp at the Macromedia Wiki
- MacroMind-Paracomp at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|