The package contains two application "modules":
- MediaMaker Collections assembles a library of media elements with visual thumbnails of each segment.
- MediaMaker Sequences allows the user to assemble and edit the segments in up to four tracks. A print-to-tape feature can output the project to videotape for presentations, though not at broadcast quality. Video hardware is not included.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Digital F/X, Macromind To Unveil Video Editors by Paul Worthington, InfoWorld, p.34. 1990-07-30.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Vendors Unveil Video Publishing Software by Nico Krohn, InfoWorld, p.34. 1991-01-21.
- ↑ New Products | Software applications packages, ComputerWorld, p.56. 1990-10-15.
- MacroMind MediaMaker at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.