Macromedia Attain Objects for Dreamweaver is an extension to Dreamweaver 2 or 3 that was developed by Macromedia for creating web-based learning content and interactive web pages. A visual library of customizable learning interactions facilitates the development of sophisticated interactivity for the web without plug-ins or applets.
Product history[edit | edit source]
The Attain Objects extensions superseded Macromedia Dreamweaver Attain, a customized version of Dreamweaver 1.2 that had the e-learning features built directly into it. Attain Objects for Dreamweaver was released electronically on June 17, 1999 and in packaged form later that month.
References[edit | edit source]
- Dreamweaver Attain by Eric Klopfer, Interactive Internet-�From the Web to the Classroom. Accessed 2019-12-22.
- Macromedia announces Attain Objects for Dreamweaver, Macromedia. 1999-06-17. Archived 1999-10-13.
- Macromedia announces CourseBuilder for Dreamweaver, the solution for authoring web-native learning content, Macromedia. 1999-12-01. Archived 2000-02-29.
[edit | edit source]
- Dreamweaver extensions at Macromedia (archived 1999-11-28)
- Attain Objects for Dreamweaver product info (archived 1999-11-29)
- Attain Objects w/ DreamWeaver - ( v. 2.0 ) - complete package Series Specs at CNET
- Macromedia Attain Objects for Dreamweaver at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|1 (1.2 · Attain) · 2 (Attain) · 3 (CourseBuilder · UltraDev 1) · 4 (UltraDev 4) · MX · MX 2004 · 8 | CS3 · CS4 · CS5 · CS6 · CC|
|Replaced Adobe GoLive in Creative Suite 3|