Macromedia Authorware 4 Interactive Studio is a "Studio" software suite that was released by Macromedia on June 5, 1997. It superseded Authorware Interactive Studio and was later replaced by Macromedia Web Learning Studio.
Applications[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia Authorware 4
- Macromedia Backstage Internet Studio 2: Enterprise Edition (Windows only)
- Macromedia Director 6
- Macromedia xRes 3
- Solis Pathway MV (Windows only)
- SoundEdit 16 plus Deck II (substituted with Sound Forge XP for Windows users)
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Authorware 4 Interactive Studio at Macromedia (archived 1997-04-06)
- Authorwave adds intranets to its delivery options by Gess Shankar at InfoWorld (1997-08-11)
- Authorware Interactive Studio - ( v. 4.0 ) - complete package Series Specs at CNET
- Macromedia Authorware 4 Interactive Studio at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.