Macromedia Backstage Manager was a remote website management utility that was released by Macromedia.
Product history[edit | edit source]
The program was originally developed by iBand, which was acquired by Macromedia in March 1996. Backstage Manager was released as part of version 1.0 of Macromedia Backstage Desktop Studio and Enterprise Studio, which went on sale in June 1996.
References[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia goes Backstage, CNET. 1996-03-13.
- Backstage magic conjures sophisticated Web sites by Mike Heck, InfoWorld. 1996-04-15.
- Macromedia launches Backstage web development line, Computer Business Review. 1996-06-27.
- Macromedia constructs new Backstage by Carol Silwa at Network World. 1996-12-09.
- Desktop apps get more Web tools by Pardhu Vadlamudi at Info World. 1996-12-16.
[edit | edit source]
- Backstage Manager by Dennis Hamilton, Web Publishing: Professional Reference Edition, ch.13. (1997)
- Macromedia Backstage Manager at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|