Macromedia Design in Motion Suite is a software suite that was released by Macromedia on February 17, 1998. It succeeded FreeHand Graphics Studio 7 and was replaced by Macromedia Web Design Studio.
Applications[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia Ships FreeHand 8 and Design in Motion Suite for Windows and Macintosh, Macromedia. 1998-02-17. Archived 1999-02-18.
[edit | edit source]
- Design in Motion Suite at Macromedia (archived 1998-12-05)
- Macromedia Design in Motion Suite at the Macromedia Wiki
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia’s "Design in Motion Suite" Reviewed by Jim Duber at The Electronic Journal for English as a Second Language (1998-09)
- Design in Motion packs FreeHand 8.0 for Web page creation by William M. Frazier at GCN (1998-05-04)
- Macromedia updates design tool at CNET (1998-01-16)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.