Macromedia DevNet was a software and support subscription service from Macromedia.
Macromedia launched DevNet on February 10, 2003 with two levels of subscriptions. A DevNet Professional annual subscription included software from its Macromedia Studio MX Plus suite, along with access to upgrades as new versions became available. It was also offered as an upgrade to owners of Macromedia Studio MX.
- Macromedia Flash MX (subscribers were upgraded to Flash MX 2004)
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX (subscribers were upgraded to Dreamweaver MX 2004)
- Macromedia Fireworks MX (subscribers were upgraded to Fireworks MX 2004)
- Macromedia FreeHand 10 (subscribers were upgraded to FreeHand MX)
- Macromedia Contribute (Windows only, subscribers were upgraded to Contribute 2 and 3 for Mac and Windows)
- Macromedia HomeSite+ (Windows only)
- Macromedia ColdFusion MX Enterprise Edition (subscribers were upgraded to ColdFusion MX 6.1 Enterprise)
- Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE
- Macromedia Flash Remoting
- Macromedia Flash Communication Server MX Personal Edition
- Macromedia JRun
- DevNet Resource Kits
A DevNet Essentials subscription was limited to access to DevNet Resource Kit CD-ROMs, which included components and extensions for Macromedia MX development tools. Originally known as the Macromedia MX Developer Resource Kit, the first two volumes were combined into a "Macromedia DevNet Resource Kit Special Edition" which was included with Macromedia Studio MX Plus. DevNet subscribers continued to receive additional volumes on a quarterly basis. The final release was volume 13 in October 2005.
- Introducing Macromedia DevNet Subscriptions by Mike Chambers. 2003-02-10.
- Levels and Features, Macromedia. Archived 2003-02-12.
- DevNet Savings, Macromedia. Archived 2003-04-04.
- DevNet Resource Kit, Macromedia. Archived 2003-04-13.
- DevNet Resource Kit: Important Notice, Macromedia. Archived 2005-11-05.
- Macromedia DevNet Subscriptions, Adobe Systems. Archived 2006-05-06.
- Macromedia DevNet at Macromedia (archived 2003-04-01)
- Macromedia announces new DevNet subscription service by Matthew Humphries at Geek.com (2003-02-11)
- Macromedia DevNet at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|