FreeHand 10 was also included in the following suites:
- Tight integration with Macromedia Flash 5.
- New vector-based contour gradients.
- New symbol-based brush and spray strokes.
- New Macromedia user interface (introduced in Dreamweaver 4, Fireworks 4, and Flash 5).
FreeHand 10 is the first version of FreeHand that natively supports Mac OS X (along with 8.6). It can open files from Macromedia FreeHand 5 or later. Ironically, Macromedia FreeHand MX (11) can actually read files from FreeHand 4. An older version of FreeHand is required to convert files from FreeHand 3 or earlier.
- Macromedia FreeHand 10 at Macromedia (archived 2001-04-13)
- Macromedia FreeHand 10 Release Notes at Adobe
- Review: FreeHand 10 by Jamal Ghandour at About This Particular Macintosh (2001-07-07)
- Macromedia FreeHand 10 by Ian Kelleigh at The FreeHand Source (archived 2001-11-20)
- Macromedia FreeHand 10 at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|1 · 2 · 3 · 4 | 5 (5.5) · |
|Discontinued in May 2007|
|Macromedia Studio MX|
|Dreamweaver MX · Fireworks MX · Flash MX · FreeHand 10 · ColdFusion MX Developer Edition (Windows only)|
|Added in Studio MX Plus: FreeHand MX · Contribute (Windows only) · DevNet Resource Kit Special Edition (Windows only)|