Macromedia FreeHand Graphics Studio is an early "Studio" software suite announced by Macromedia on January 8, 1996. It shipped on February 26, 1996, replacing Macromedia Graphic Design Studio, and was retroactively referred to as "Version 2.0" to avoid confusion with its immediate predecessor. It was updated the following October to FreeHand Graphics Studio 7.
Applications[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia FreeHand 5.5
- Macromedia Extreme 3D
- Macromedia Fontographer 4.1
- Macromedia xRes 2
- Kai's Power Tools 3.0 Special Edition
References[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia Debuts the FreeHand Graphics Studio and NEW Shockwave for FreeHand, Macromedia. 1996-01-08. Archived 1999-11-06.
- Macromedia Ships the FreeHand Graphics Studio Version 2.0 and Announces Special Promotional Pricing, Macromedia. 1996-02-26. Archived 1999-08-20.
- Macromedia Ships New FreeHand Graphics Studio 7 for Windows 95, NT, and Macintosh, Macromedia. 1996-10-28. Archived 1999-11-06.
[edit | edit source]
- The key role of Fontographer in the font revolution by David Bergsland, Fontographer: Practical Font Design For Graphic Designers (2011-09)
- Product overview: FreeHand 5 for Windows and FreeHand 5.5 for Macintosh by Karen Mitchell, InfoWorld (1996-04-15)
- Macromedia FreeHand Graphics Studio at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|