Macromedia Studio MX was a software suite that was released by Macromedia on May 29, 2002. It gathered various studio packages into one larger unified set. By November 2002, over 250,000 new units and upgrades were sold, making it the most successful product launch launch in Macromedia history. The suite was updated to Macromedia Studio MX Plus in 2003.
Applications[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
- Macromedia Flash MX
- Macromedia Fireworks MX
- Macromedia FreeHand 10
- Macromedia ColdFusion MX Developer Edition (Windows only)
References[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia Studio MX now available, Macromedia. 2002-05-29. Archived 2002-06-04.
- Macromedia Studio MX becomes most popular product in company history, Macromedia. 2002-11-06. Archived 2002-12-09.
[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia Studio MX at Macromedia (archived 2002-06-04, 2003-02-04)
- Macromedia Studio MX by Mike Riley at asp.net (archived 2002-10-10)
- Macromedia rebrand and design by Kenny Chui
- Macromedia Studio MX at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Macromedia Studio MX|
|Dreamweaver MX · Fireworks MX · Flash MX · FreeHand 10 · ColdFusion MX Developer Edition (Windows only)|
|Added in Studio MX Plus: FreeHand MX · Contribute (Windows only) · DevNet Resource Kit Special Edition (Windows only)|