Product history[edit | edit source]
Applications (2004)[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia Contribute 3
- Macromedia Contribute Publishing Services (normally offered separately)
- Macromedia FlashPaper 2
- Macromedia Studio MX 2004 (Professional)
Applications (2005)[edit | edit source]
Legacy activation[edit | edit source]
Adobe Systems, which had acquired Macromedia in December 2005, disabled the activation server for legacy Macromedia products on December 15, 2012. Users who wish to activate Macromedia Studio MX 2004 after this date will need to follow this procedure.
References[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia Web Publishing System, Contribute 3, and FlashPaper 2 now available, Macromedia. 2004-08-16. Archived 2004-08-17.
- Adobe Completes Acquisition of Macromedia, Adobe Systems. 2005-12-05. Archived 2005-12-07.
- Activation error | Macromedia branded products, Adobe Systems. Archived 2013-10-10.
[edit | edit source]
- Macromedia Web Publishing System at Macromedia (archived 2004-07-19, 2005-08-10)
- Macromedia Web Publishing System at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|