Life[edit | edit source]
Marva attended the University of Utah, where she met John Warnock; they were married in September 1965. Marva assisted the family of co-founder Charles Geschke when he was kidnapped in 1992. She is a former partner and graphic designer of Marsh Design of Palo Alto, California and presently operates the Blue Boar Inn in Midway, Utah with her husband John while working on philanthropic projects. The John E. & Marva M. Warnock Engineering Building was named after them and built in 2007 at the University of Utah.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Here, There, and Everywhere: The Ubiquity of Graphic Design by The Creative Cloud Team, Adobe Blogs. 2016-10-25.
- The Innovator by Jason Matthew Smith, Continuum. 2013-04-18.
- A dramatic kidnapping revisited, by Anne Chappell Belden, Los Altos Town Crier. 2009-08-12.
- Finding Solutions: John and Marva Warnock supporting Moran Research to cure blinding diseases, University of Utah Health 2019-03-06.
- University of Utah John E. & Marva M. Warnock Engineering Building, Jacobsen Construction. Accessed 2019-12-18.
[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|