History[edit | edit source]
Sōlis was based in San Mateo, California and was acquired by Macromedia on October 3, 1997. Pathway was rebranded as Pathware Attain and became part of the Macromedia Attain Enterprise Learning System. In 2000, Pathware was acquired by Lotus Software.
References[edit | edit source]
- Effective October 3, 1997 Solis was acquired by Macromedia., Sōlis. Archived 1997-10-11.
- Macromedia buys training firm, CNET. Accessed 1997-10-08.
- About Lotus Pathware, Macromedia. Archived 2000-08-23.
[edit | edit source]
- Sōlis official site (archived 1997-10-11, 1996-12-27)
- Solis Inc at Manta
- Sōlis at the Macromedia Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|