Belsky founded Behance in November 2005 and became its CEO. He joined Adobe Systems with its acquisition of Behance in 2012. He led Adobe’s mobile strategy for Creative Cloud until leaving in 2016 to become a venture capitalist at Benchmark. In December 2017, Belsky rejoined Adobe as its Chief Product Officer.
- News Analysis Adobe Behances The Creative Class With 150M Community Acquisition. Retrieved on February 21, 2013.
- Adobe Acquires Social Media Platform Behance To Power Its Creative Cloud Community. TechCrunch. Retrieved on February 21, 2013.
- Adobe Acquired Portfolio Service Behance for more than 150 million in cash and stock. TechCrunch. Retrieved on February 21, 2013.
- Enriching The Creative Experience. Adobe. Retrieved on February 21, 2013.
- Why Adobe's CreativeSync Is So Much More Than Just Dropbox For Designers (en-US).
- Loizos, Connie. Benchmark Adds A Sixth General Partner: Scott Belsky.
- Scott Belsky at Adobe
- Scott Belsky official homepage
- Scott Belsky official Instagram
- Scott Belsky official Twitter
- Scott Belsky at AngelList
- Scott Belsky at Behance
- Scott Belsky at Crunchbase
- Scott Belsky at LinkedIn
- Scott Belsky at Medium
- Scott Belsky at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|