Elop became president of worldwide field operations at Adobe. His resignation from Adobe was announced on June 15, 2006, though he committed to staying with the company through the end of the year. In January 2008, Elop joined Microsoft as president of its business division.
References[edit | edit source]
- Management Team, Macromedia. Archived 2005-05-27.
- Adobe Completes Acquisition of Macromedia, Adobe Systems. 2005-12-05. Archived 2005-12-07.
- How will Stephen Elop fare at Microsoft? by Eric Lai, ComputerWorld. 2008-01-11. Archived 2008-01-15.
- Stephen A. Elop, Adobe Systems. Archived 2005-12-07.
- Adobe Announces Resignation of President, Worldwide Field Operations, Adobe Systems. 2006-06-15. Archived 2006-07-15.