A subscription-based software license is a type of pricing model that requires customers to pay a recurring fee to access a service for a particular time period, typically used for SaaS services. Adobe refers to this as their "Continuous Track" licensing model for enterprise cloud services.
- ↑ Document Cloud Product Tracks: Continuous or Classic track?, Adobe DevNet. Accessed 2020-01-21.
- Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, the first major software suite from Adobe to offer a subscription licensing option.
- Adobe Creative Cloud, creative applications and services available through subscription.
- Adobe Document Cloud, electronic document and signing services available through subscription.
- Perpetual license, the opposite of a subscription licensing model.
- Subscriptions vs Perpetual Licenses: What's Right for You? by Peter Hale at Acronis (2019-04-18)
- License vs. Subscription by Eugene Kalnyk at Business.com (2018-03-02)
- What is the difference between a subscription and a perpetual license? at iMindQ
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|