Tek-Tools was the original developer of Kawa, before it was acquired by Allaire Corporation in November 2000. The name is derived from the Polish equivalent of Java, which itself is an alternate name for coffee.
Tek-Tools was founded in 1993 in Dallas, Texas. In 2010, Tek-Tools was acquired by IT management company SolarWinds for US$42 million. Some of the Tek-Tools staff moved on to found Symphonic Source.
- ↑ Allaire Corporation acquires Kawa IDE by XML Guy, The Server Side. 2000-11-13.
- ↑ Information about TEK-TOOLS, Tek-Tools. Archived 1997-06-02.
- ↑ SolarWinds sweeps up SRM vendor Tek-Tools by Dave Raffo, IT Knowledge Exchange. 2010-01-27.
- Tek-Tools official site (archived 1997-06-02, 2010-04-07)
- Tek-Tools at the Macromedia Wiki
- Tek-Tools Software at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|