The United States of America (USA), commonly known as the United States (U.S. or US) or America, is the country where Adobe was founded and is headquartered.
The United States consists of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories, and various possessions. At 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million km2), it is the world's third- or fourth-largest country by total area, depending on the inclusion of coastal and territorial waters.
Most of the mainland United States is located in central North America between Canada and Mexico. With an estimated population of over 329 million, the U.S. is the third most populous country in the world. The capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous U.S. state is California, where Adobe is based.
- U.S. State Department, Common Core Document to U.N. Committee on Human Rights, December 30, 2011, Item 22, 27, 80. And U.S. General Accounting Office Report, U.S. Insular Areas: application of the U.S. Constitution, November 1997, pp. 1, 6, 39n. Both viewed April 6, 2016.
- China. Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved on January 31, 2010.
- United States. Encyclopædia Britannica. Archived from the original on December 19, 2013. Retrieved on January 31, 2010.
- United States. The World Factbook. Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved on June 10, 2016.
- China. The World Factbook. Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved on June 10, 2016.
- Baker-Hamilton building by, Adobe Blogs. 2007-02-25. Archived 2009-12-25.
- Adobe Office – 410 Townsend San Francisco by David Wakely and Valerio Dewalt Train Associates, Office Snapshots. 2014-05-15.