After Frame Technology was acquired by Adobe Systems in October 1995, Adobe FrameViewer Retrieval Tools 5.1 was Adobe's only subsequent release. The tools were discontinued with the release of FrameMaker 5.5.6, which adopted support for the Open Document Management application programming interface (ODMA) for document management systems. Verity was acquired by Autonomy in 1995 for $500 million.
- Frame Technology licenses Verity's Topic text-retrieval, Computer Business Review. 1992-06-22.
- Frame to add Verity's document retrieval tools to FrameMaker by Jeanette Borzo, InfoWorld p.18. 1993-01-25. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "infoworld-frame-verity" defined multiple times with different content
- FrameMaker 5 reworks online publishing by Mike Heck, InfoWorld p.96. 1996-06-29.
- Now available: Adobe FrameViewer Retrieval Tools!, Adobe Systems. Archived 1997-07-04.
- Got an HTTP 302 response at crawl time | Redirecting to..., Adobe Systems. Archived 1999-01-28.
- Autonomy acquires Verity for $500 million by Stacy Cowley, NetworkWorld. 2005-11-04.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|